Complex support for regional development in a 6km2 area between the municipalities of Dolní Břežany, Hodkovice and Vestec, with the aim of creating a functional science&research cluster, which will have research, development and their industrial application as the primary source of its competetiveness.
- Ing. Věslav Michalik, CSc. Board chairman, town mayor of Dolní Břežany
- Prof. RNDr. Václav Pačes, DrSc., dr. h. c. Biochemistry professor, chairman of the Czech Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, member of the prestigious European Molecular-Biology organization, founding member of the Learned Society of the Czech republic.
- Prof. Jan Řídký, DrSc. Director at the Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Ing. Dana Drábová, Ph.D., dr. h. c. Director at the State Office for Nuclear Safety, Deputy mayor of Pyšely
- Mgr. Radek Špicar Vicepresident for the Confederation of the Industry of the Czech Republic, director at the Aspen Institute Prague
- Ing. Bedřich Rus, PhD. Scientific coordinator for laser technologies at ELI Beamlines
- Ing. Tomáš Mocek, PhD. Project manager at HiLASE
- Prof. MUDr. Pavel Martásek, DrSc. Biocev director
- RNDr. Petr Kotal CEO at InnoCrystal s.r.o.
- PhDr. et Mgr. Ivo Říha SIC director, 3S manager for Central Bohemian region
- Mgr. Karel Horčička Deputy governor of the Central Bohemian region in the area of regional development
- Tibor Švec mayor of Vestec municipality
- Ing. Jiří Rezek Hodkovice municipality
- JUDr. Martin Šolc Advokátní kancelář Kocián Šolc Balaštík – Partner at Kocián Šolc Balaštík Advocacy, vicepresident at IBA – International Bar Association
- Ing. Jakub Kovář Partner and vice-chairman at NEXIA AP, a.s board.
- Dr. Ing. Ivan Oliva Managing director at the hospital Na Homolce, Vice-president at ACG Czech Rep (Association for Corporate Growth Czech Rep.)